An iconic Australian brand, our client is a world renowned business who are at the forefront of innovation and service excellence.
Plans are already underway to disrupt the industry with a new service line and as such are looking to hire an experienced Product Designer to shape the digital touch points.
As a Product Designer, you’ll be working with a cross functional team of Developers and Designers – using design thinking methodologies to create thoughtful and intuitive digital products on multiple platforms, web, mobile and physical products.
You’ll be contributing across a wide variety of areas, from conception and ideation through to tangible design and prototyping, all the way through to presenting to key stakeholders.
This is an agile environment so you’ll be working with your team to create wireframes and user journeys that correspond to a human-centred design approach.
You’ll need to be highly strategic and intrigued by the whole process – wanting a part in all of it – from research through to the finished product.
You’ll be a creative product designer with strong UX/UI experience along with exposure to a range of research methodologies. This role is a mix of UX, UI and Visual but will lean more towards UI.
* Proven experience in UI Design and prototyping
* Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
* Proficiency in prototyping and use of tools such as Adobe CC, Sketch, Axure
* Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
* Ability to present your designs to senior stakeholders
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* E-commerce experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Digital - Responsive Design
- Digital - Wireframes
Desirable Software Experience
Desirable Work Experience
- Web Design - Interface Designer
INTL (03) 9514 1000 -